All students must follow the dress down rules–Students may wear:
- Athletic shoes or boots!
- Socks–ankle socks are appropriate
- Properly fitted shorts/athletic shorts (no short shorts–maximum 2 inches above the knee and no sagging shorts)
- Skirts/dresses (maximum 2 inches above the knee)
- Jeans, cargo pants, khaki pants–NOT BAGGY or NOT SAGGING
Students may NOT wear:
- Crocs, flip flops, high heels, sandals/ other open toed shoes
- Anything not listed in the “may wear” section!
- Halter tops, tank tops, muscle shirts, sleeveless shirts
- Tight fitting clothes (tights/leggings)
- Clothes with improper language, messages, or symbols
- Anything that will be called into question. Students should ask themselves, “Will Ms. Dorsey or Ms. Rayfield think this is appropriate?”
**Remember–Dress down days are a privilege, not a right! Students who the administration or teacher has determined to be dressed inappropriately will be required to change into a used uniform or the parent will be called to supply new clothing. These are supposed to be fun opportunities for students in the school.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!